Wal-Mart Billboard Mentions Red China Link
The billboard above is near my home, here in Buffalo, New York USA.
WAL-MART BILLBOARD MENTIONS RED CHINA LINK
The WAL-MART company is as un-American as it gets --- as supporting that store is supporting Red China. This is because a tremendous amount of their goods come from Red China, and they have been caught hiring illegal immigrants to work the overnight clean-up shift in the stores, helping to destroy the idea of a minimum wage in this country. Everything now is suddenly up for bid, and they aren't paying that much, as you will see below.
I invite all readers to check out the links below, which provide plentiful evidence of this companies' un-American behavior.
For example, when Wal-Mart comes into town, several BAD THINGS happen:
- Locally owned small Mom and Pop stores take the biggest hit!
- Jobs are lost
- Other businesses suffer (newspaper ad revenue, banks)
- Downtown dies
- Taxpayers ultimately pay for the ensuing disaster
- Nearby towns suffer
- Wal-Mart moves on and leaves town, after destroying the town through its' economic terrorism
I have a friend who is a manager of a local Wal-Mart, and I am told that this person has to work one shift per week for FREE. Also, there are poor benefits, no job security, and the average Wal-Mart worker makes 39% LESS than the average wage in this country. The full-time pay at Wal-Mart, once the FREE hours are counted, is below the poverty level.
This is a disgrace, and is WHY I refuse to shop there.
Here are nine ways that Wal-Mart is BAD:
- Sweatshop labor
- "Grey Market" Merchandise
- Quota busting
- Overcharging the customer
- Tax hijinks
- Political pork-barrel treats paid for by the taxpayers
- Easy access to purchase guns
- Wal-Mart is a BAD NEIGHBOR
- Wal-Mart has a BAD RECORD with women, minorities, and illegal immigrants
Also, please STOP shopping at this store --- Wal-Mart AND Sam's Club. They are anti-union, anti-American, anti-low prices, and pro-illegal immigration.
© 2006 Kentroversy Papers
All rights reserved. Used with permission.
The following sources were used in the creation of this Kentroversy Paper . . .
Wake Up Wal-Mart activism website
How Wal-Mart Is Destroying The World - Bill Quinn
Wal-Mart: The High Price of Low Cost - Robert Greenwald
Monopoly Business Practices
Wake Up Wal-Mart