How The Terrorism Definition Changed Over Time
Terrorism is the systematic use of violence as a means to intimidate or coerce societies.
HOW THE TERRORISM DEFINTION CHANGED OVER TIME
It has been said that:
Mind-control is sometimes loosely defined as information control.
One of the hallmarks of PROPAGANDA is to slowly change the meaning of certain words over time, which I will show you with the word TERRORISM; a most fitting example, given the seriousness of the circumstances in which the USA currently finds itself. Over the past sixty-years, the definition of TERRORISM had changed three times, from describing actions taken by a government that rules by intimidation, to an action taken by an individual (or group) against a governmental body.
An example of GRADUALISM, the changing of the meaning of this single word helps all thinking people to understand that the current definition points AWAY from government action FOR A REASON. And, this reason is because the vast majority of the terrorist acts have been carried out by a government group AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE.
Therefore, a BOOGEYMAN is needed on which to blame all terrorist acts, a role played by OSAMA BIN LADEN (aka TIM OSMAN). In the case of 9/11 and the unconnected Iraq war, AmeriKa got a two-for-one special:
CIA Asset Tim Osman + Saddam Hussein
= Osman Hussein (see below)
TERRORISM: 1946 Definition
The definition of TERRORISM, from the 1946 Funk and Wagnall's New Practical Standard Dictionary (unabridged)
In this first example, we see that the definition describes a system of government that seeks to rule by intimidation. Thus, terrorism was an action AGAINST a group of people, by a governmental body of indeterminate nature. One of the types of government that seeks to rule by intimidation is FASCISM, a system that has slowly crept into the United States government, and this is the point at which we currently find ourselves as a nation.
Fascist governments are known for their rough treatment of dissidents, as well as their jailing of journalists. We have seen BOTH of these in recent days, and the jailing of journalists for refusing to name their sources, is a violation of one of the cardinal rules of journalism --- which is maintenance of the full confidentiality of news sources. The jailing of journalists is especially problematic, as it represents the death of the FIRST AMENDMENT.
TERRORISM: 1966 Definition
The definition of TERRORISM, from the 1966 Random House Dictionary of the English Language (unabridged)
The world after the murder of JFK was never to be the same, as a level of innocence would come to be forever lost in the face of acts that would grow in their devastation, as the 1960's turned into the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, and beyond.
During this time, we as a nation have witnessed all of the following acts of TERRORISM:
The 1960's . . .
- 11/22/63 - John F. Kennedy assassination.
- 1964 - Founding of Fatah and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).
- 02/21/65 - Malcolm X assassination.
- 1967 - Founding of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP).
- 04/04/68 - Martin Luther King Jr. assassination.
- 06/06/68 - Robert F. Kennedy assassination.
- 08/28/68 - U.S. Ambassador to Guatemala is killed by a rebel faction in Guatemala City.
- 1969 - Founding of the Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA).
- 09/03/69 - U.S. Ambassador to Brazil is kidnapped by MR-8, a Marxist revolutionary group.
The 1970's . . .
- 09/05/72 - Black September terrorists kidnap Israeli athletes in Munich during the Summer Olympics. All athletes are killed during a botched rescue attempt.
- 12/17/73 - Five terrorists attack the Rome International Airport, killing 32 at the airport and one later as they dump the body of a hostage on the tarmac in Athens.
- 09/08/74 - TWA flight 841 explodes after takeoff killing 88. Air authorities later determine a bomb exploded on the plane. Suspicion for the attack lies with Abu Nidal.
- 06/27/75 - Air France flight 139 is hijacked by 8 PLO terrorists and flies to Uganda where they hold 103 passengers hostage. The Israeli's counter with what is now know as Operation Entebbe, where Israel's special forces conduct a raid of the Entebbe airport, rescuing 100 of the passengers. Three hostages and one Israeli soldier die in the rescue.
- 11/04/79 - Iranian radicals seize the U.S. Embassy in Tehran and take 66 Americans hostage. Thirteen are initially released but the other 53 remain hostage until their release on January 20, 1981. Incidentally, this date was the very day of Ronald Reagan's inauguration, and it has recently become known that Bush Sr. set up a deal to have Iran hold the 53 hostages until this date, thereby guaranteeing that Jimmy Carter would NOT serve a second term in office. Since 1980, Bush Sr. has played a behind-the-scenes role in every Presidency, which means that he has been our de facto President for 26 years, from 1980 to 2006.
The 1980's . . .
- 12/08/80 - John Lennon killed by MK-ULTRA mind-control victim Mark David Chapman, as Lennon returns from a recording session, where he had been working on a song called WALKING ON THIN ICE.
- 03/30/81 - Ronald Reagan and three other men were shot by John Hinckley Jr. It was Reagan's 70th day in office at age 70, and the LONE NUT John Hinckley Jr. managed to get off six shots, Somehow, the American news media forgot to mention that John Hinckley Sr. was a personal friend and business associate of George Bush Sr. and that Neil Bush was due to have a meeting with Hinckley Sr. the very next day! Also, look at the date March 30th. This translates to a 3/30 or a 33, the highest publicly acknowledged degrees in Freemasonry! The folks who call themselves investigative journalists also forgot to mention that Hinckley Jr. was "trained" at World-Vision, and his father was on the Boatd of Directors as President of the charity. This may explain WHY Hinckley Jr. felt dazed and ouyside of himself during the shooting. World-Vision has a reputation for subjecting its' members to mind-control, and this may explain Hickley Jr.'s behavior on that 33 day, 03/30/81.
- 10/31/84 - India Premier Indira Gandhi is assassinated by members of her security force.
- 10/07/85 - The Achille Lauro cruise ship hijacking by four Palestine Liberation Front terrorists kills one U.S. citizen, 69 year-old Leon Klinghoffer, as his wheelchair bound body is dumped into the sea.
- 12/21/88 - Pan Am flight 103 is bombed by suspected Libyan terrorists and crashes in Lockerbie, Scotland killing 259 people.
The 1990's . . .
- 02/26/93 - A bomb explodes in the basement of the World Trade Center in New York, killing 6 and wounding more than a thousand.
- 03/20/95 - Sarin nerve gas is released on a crowded subway in Tokyo, Japan killing 12 and injuring 5,700. The Aum Shinri-Kyo cult is blamed for the attack.
- 04/19/95 - The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is bombed, killing 168. Extremists Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are responsible for the attack.
- 08/31/97 - Princess Diana assassination
- 08/07/98 - In near simultaneous explosions at U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, Al Qaeda terrorists kill 291 and wound 5,000 in Kenya and kill 10 and wound 77 in Tanzania.
- 07/16/99 - John F. Kennedy Jr. assassination
The 2000's . . .
- 10/12/00 - The U.S.S. Cole, a destroyer in the United States Navy, is rammed by a boat full of explosives in the harbor of Aden, Yemen. 17 sailors are killed and 39 more are injured. Al Qaeda is suspected.
- 06/01/01 - HAMAS uses a suicide bomber to blow up an Israeli nightclub, injuring 140.
- 08/09/01 - HAMAS detonates a bomb in an Israeli pizza restaurant, killing 15 and wounding 90. The Israeli's respond by seizing the Orient House, where the PLO houses its Political Headquarters.
- 09/09/01 - HAMAS uses an Israeli Arab as a suicide bomber to kill three people in Nahariya.
- 09/11/01 - Three hijacked airliners are used as bombs and ram into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. A fourth hijacked airliner crashes in rural Pennsylvania when the passengers attempt to retake the plane. The attacks kill more than 3,000 people.
- 03/11/04 - Madrid, Spain train bombings.
- 07/07/05 - A series of four simultaneous bambs, which went off at noon on this day. Two bombs were on the London Underground subway, and a third was on a bus.
- 07/21/05 - A second series of attempted bombings in London that were thwarted by authorities.
What I found most interesting about the July 27, 2005 London bombings, was that a suspect with the curious name of OSMAN HUSSEIN was arrested two days later in Rome. This name represents the cobbling together of the names of both of the terrorism BOOGEYMEN that pose a mythical threat to the world-at-large.
Osama Bin Laden had an alias that was given to him as a CIA asset, and the name was TIM OSMAN. And, of course, we have SADDAM HUSSEIN, another CIA asset, with the second half of this 'suspects' name.
Therefore . . .
Tim Osman + Saddam Hussein
= Osman Hussein (suspect named above)
Come on people, is this shit even believable?!?!?!
I would have to say, no it is NOT!
Just imagine the level of COINCIDENCE required for this to be the true name of the suspect, which matches the names of arch-enemies #1 and #2!!
TERRORISM: 1999 Definition
The definition of TERRORISM, from the 1999 Microsoft Encarta World English Dictionary (unabridged)
By the time we get to the 1999 definition, the word TERRORISM had been changed to reflect the current establishment OFFICIAL-FICTION of the terrorist events, as indicated above.
By examining the three definitions above, the reader should have discovered the following:
- Terrorism used to signify three seperate ideas, which by 1999, came to mean one thing only.
- Terrorism used to refer to the systematic intimidation by a government over its' own people.
- As various governments of the world became more tyrannical, the meaning of this word was changed to keep the focus on outside threats. Today, the real terrorists are the governments who oppress their people, and NOT fanatical religious fundementalists, as usually portrayed in the establishment mass media.
With the definition now focused squarely on outside threats; the NWO crowd had gotten bold in their actions, believing that WE are too dumb to figure out what they are doing to us as a generation of Americans, who are only looking to have our modest needs met; such as a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs, and an income that supports the level of household expenditures which also support our modest desires.
If the POWERS THAT BE can change the definition of a word like TERRORRISM, you can bet that they have no problem changing the definitions of PATRIOT, MILITIA, CONSPIRACY, and so on and so forth. How many people do you, the reader, know who would be so motivated to look up something like this?
Would YOU look this up for yourself?
If your answer is an honest "No," then you can be happy that I am looking up these carefully hidden facts for both your benefit AND mine.
© 2006 Kentroversy Papers
All rights reserved. Used with permission.
The following sources were used in the creation of this Kentroversy Paper . . .
About.com - Timeline of Terrorism (1970's-2000's)
Funk and Wagnall's - New Practical Standard Dictionary (unabridged); terrorism definition (1946)
Microsoft - Encarta World English Dictionary (unabridged); terrorism definition (1999)
Random House - Dictionary of the English Language (unabridged); terrorism definition (1966)