U.S. Public Debt History - Full Details
It took 192 years for the U.S. debt to reach the $1 TRILLION plateau. Of the current $8.4 TRILLION national debt, a full 62.5% of that total was created just since 1990!
U.S. PUBLIC DEBT HISTORY - FULL DETAILS
This article and its' associated numbers, will provide a deeper sense of mathematics in regards to the U.S. national debt, so the reader can gain a deeper understanding of just how things have accelerated in terms of this situation.
Here are the total figures:
1789 to 1981: 192 YEARS TO FIRST TRILLION
25 YEARS TO TWO THROUGH SEVEN TRILLION
- January 1, 1815 = $100 MILLION (26 yrs.)
- July 1, 1863 = $1 BILLION (48 yrs. 6 mo.)
- July 1, 1865 = $2.68 BILLION (2 yrs.)
- July 1, 1913 = $2.92 BILLION (48 yrs.)
- December 22, 1913 = Federal Reserve Act Passed (5 mo. 21 days)
- December 23, 1913 = Federal Reserve Act Signed As Public Law # 62-43 (1 day)
- July 1, 1915 = $3.06 BILLION (2 yrs.)
- July 1, 1916 = $3.6 BILLION (1 yr.)
- July 1, 1917 = $5.7 BILLION (1 yr.)
- July 1, 1918 = $14.6 BILLION (1 yr.)
- July 1, 1919 = $27.3 BILLION (1 yr.)
- June 30, 1943 = $136.7 BILLION (24 yrs.)
- December 31, 1981 = $1.03 TRILLION (38 yrs. 6 mo. 1 day)
- September 30, 1986 = $2.13 TRILLION (4 yrs. 9 mo.)
- September 28, 1990 = $3.23 TRILLION (4 yrs.)
- September 30, 1992 = $4.06 TRILLION (2 yrs. 2 days)
- September 30, 1996 = $5.22 TRILLION (3 yrs. 4 mos. 24 days)
- September 30, 2002 = $6.23 TRILLION (6 yrs. 19 days)
- February 18, 2004 = $7 TRILLION (1 yr. 11 mo. 4 days)
- October 18, 2005 = $8 TRILLION (1 yr. 8 mo.)
- December 8, 2006 (estimate) = $9 TRILLION (1 yr. 1 mo. 20 days)
As the reader can clearly see, this debt had accrued rather quickly, in light of the December 23, 1913 signing of the Federal Reserve Act by traitorous Woodrow Wilson, who did the bidding of the global masters. I can think of no other single action that has had anywhere near the negative financial effect as the Federal Reserve Act has gone on to do in these past actions.
Here are some thoughts on the SEVERITY of this situation:
First, as this U.S. debt has finally passed the $8 TRILLION mark, this now means that the U.S. is adding to this debt by $2.46 BILLION per day! This has been the case since September 30, 2005, when this debt was said to be approaching the $8 TRILLION amount. This also means that because of the quickness at which this debt is multiplying, it also means that a full 62.5% of that debt has been added just since 1990, when Bush Sr. was the President most people HATED at that time.
If this growth rate is taken into consideration, it is expected that this debt will hit $9 TRILLION by December 8, 2006, and $10 TRILLION by the end of Bush Jr's second term in office.
This can NEVER be paid back, and it will grow to an ever shorter time period between the current date, and the last previous date, as the debt builds and builds and builds . . . this is the REAL REASON for all the war-making, as it is the last line of defense between the banking scum and the public as they suffer under usury.
Ah, all the more happy I am to NOT have to worry about paying off a mortgage!
© 2006 Kentroversy Papers
All rights reserved. Used with permission.
The following sources were used in the creation of this Kentroversy Paper . . .
Bankruptcy of U.S in 1933 & State of Emergency, War Powers & Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917
Federal Reserve Act of 1913
Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1791-1849
Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1850-1899
Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1900-1949
Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1950-2005
Government Debt Has No Upside (January 16, 2006)
National Debt Clock
Nine Trillion Debt Limit Increase (March 17, 2006)
Public Debt Online - Bureau of the Public Debt
Was Traficant Railroaded? (July 19, 2002)
James A. Traficant Jr. - The U.S. Is Bankrupt; Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 pgs. H-1302 - H-1303
blowtorch of truth
coming financial crash
Federal Reserve Act
knowledge is power
President Woodrow Wilson
James A. Traficant Jr.
state of national emergency