Kentroversy Endorses Ron Paul For President in 2008
Research-Journalist Kentroversy Endorses Ron Paul for President in 2008. Read on to find out WHY ...
KENTROVERSY ENDORSES RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008
As a responsible American, the only person that my soul feels right about supporting for President in 2008, is Texan patriot and completely independent-thinking Republican Representative; Ron Paul, MD. Out of the 535 members of the House and Senate, here in AmeriKa, Ron Paul is the ONLY person that I would consider supporting at this point in time -- as our Congress is stuffed with covert agents, double agents, people with dual-citizenship, as well as those blackmailed and manipulated members of the controlled-opposition.
Here is Ron Paul's appearance on Jon Stewart's THE DAILY SHOW, from June 4, 2007:
Dr. Paul has been impressive in his steadfast support of WE THE PEOPLE, and here are just a few of the things that this man has done on a regular basis:
- Every year, Ron Paul sponsors Congressional bills to outlaw the Federal Reserve, see the United States withdraw from the United Nations, and he is also OPPOSED to the North-AmeriKan Union, and has sponsored legislation to this effect.
- Ron Paul supports legal immigration, and OPPOSES illegal immigration.
- Ron Paul's 'Project Freedom!' is a great source of data on how our nation is being sold-out.
- The speeches Ron Paul gives sees him saying things that WE THE PEOPLE think, but rarely say in public!
- Ron Paul has never voted to raise taxes.
- Ron Paul has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
- Ron Paul has never voted to restrict gun ownership.
- Ron Paul has never voted to raise Congressional pay.
- Ron Paul has never taken a government or lobbyist paid junket.
- Ron Paul has never voted to increase the power of the Executive branch.
- Ron Paul voted against the PATRIOT ACT.
- Ron Paul voted against regulating the Internet.
- Ron Paul voted against the Iraq War.
- Ron Paul does not participate in the Congressional pension program.
- Ron Paul returns a portion of his annual budget to the U.S. Treasury.
The other thing that I admire about Ron Paul, is that he has the courage to part with his parties' mindset and platform. Whenever he sees something that does not benefit our republic (not a democracy!!) or WE THE PEOPLE -- he discards it, and rightly so.
These things, and many more I admire about Ron Paul -- and this is why I fully endorse him for President in 2008.
I also encourage all interested readers to go to RonPaul2008.com and see how they can help Dr. Paul.
Won't you join me in fighting the voter fraud that AmeriKa has been plagued with in the last TWO elections?
It is the PATRIOTIC thing to do ...
© 2007 Kentroversy Papers
All rights reserved. Used with permission.
The following sources were used in the creation of this Kentroversy Paper . . .
Ron Paul (R-TX) Congressional Website - U.S. House of Representatives
Ron Paul For President 2008 Website
Ron Paul - Legislative, Speeches, and Press Releases Archives
The Daily Show
Ron Paul 2008
President of the United States