The Intentions of Harry Potter Author?
Why are the HARRY POTTER books hypnotizing so many of our chldren?
NOTE: The title of the seventh HARRY POTTER book was announced on December 21, 2006 -- the date of the Winter Solstice, an important date in the occult world. The title of the book is HARRY POTTER and the DEATHLY HALLOWS, which will be released on July 21, 2007.
Also, the June 15, 2007 issue of Entertainment Weekly (pg. 10) had featured an article about the new HARRY POTTER THEME PARK that is being built in Florida USA. It will be called THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER, and will be used to further indoctrinate children into the occult concepts put forth by Joanne Rowling in these books.
The media hoopla for the sixth HARRY POTTER book, entitled HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE has reached a fever-pitch, with the book going on sale at one minute after midnight on Saturday, July 16, 2005. I have no idea what author JK Rowling intended to do with her books, however, there is a very deep series of COINCIDENCES in the names of some of the characters, the places and situations that are discussed in these books --- which happen to all be in some way or another related to the occult.
Check out some of the ANTI-HARRY POTTER websites out there that are run by concerned Christians. For the record, I am NOT a Christian! As I say many times in response to the reader diatribes below, I have no problem whatsoever with any adult who so chooses to walk the occult path.
However, when children are being conditioned and manipulated right under the noses of their parents, who falsely believe Harry Potter to be nothing more than fantasy, I have a BIG PROBLEM with this, as this usurps parental authority on a very important issue. I am not the one who thought of this OCCULT ISSUE first, however, after a certain point I stopped believing that things were merely a coincidence.
One thing is certain however --- there is a series of coincidences that cannot be explained away as simply being "nothing to worry about."
What do you, the reader, think about the following?
01) In the past decade, there have been an explosion of television shows related to the occult and witchcraft, including; Angel, Charmed, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Certainly, we adults can tell that this is fiction and good storytelling. But, can a ten year old child who has fallen under the influence of these shows --- differentiate between FICTION AND REALITY?
Leading psychologists say no, they cannot tell the difference.
02) The HARRY POTTER book series has given rise to an Internet book club called the MAGIC CIRCLE YOUNG MAGICIANS CLUB. Their membership has grown with the release of each succeeding book in the HARRY POTTER series.
03) In May 2002, the American Booksellers Association announced that HARRY POTTER has been responsible for 11% of all books sold in the ENTIRE WORLD in 2001. In July 2005, it has been said that 270 MILLION copies of the first five HARRY POTTER books have been sold worldwide.
04) Over 50% of all children ages 6 to 17 have reported reading at least one HARRY POTTER book. This same group of children has reported reading each book between five and ten times each!
05) HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX went on sale worldwide on June 21, 2003 at precisely MIDNIGHT. This was also the exact time and date of the SUMMER SOLSTICE, which is one of the major occult ritual dates of each calendar year.
06) On page 47 of HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX --- a character named ELIPHAS DODGE appears. This is a very bizarre name for a character in a children's book. This is because it shares the same name with infamous occult black magician ELIPHAS LEVI --- who lived from 1810 to 1875. By the way, ALEISTER CROWLEY believed that he himself was the reincarnation of ELIPHAS LEVI --- as Crowley was born very soon after the death of the black magician.
ELIPHAS LEVI himself had the following to say about what he considered to be the central goals of BLACK MAGIC:
"To deceive the people for the purpose of exploiting them, to enslave them and delay their progress, or prevent it even if possible, such is the crime of black magic."
--- Occult Theocracy by Edith Starr Miller - pg. 117
Why is JK ROWLING naming one of her characters after a notorious black magician of the 1800's?
07) On page 306 of HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX --- a woman named Delores Umbridge replaced ALBUS DUMBLEDORE as the newly appointed HIGH INQUISITOR of HOGWARTS, promising an "unprecendented level of control."
In the occult practice called GEOMANCY, one of the words used to describe this practice is the specific word ALBUS. Geomancy is an occult divination practice which uses specific geographic lines and features of our planet in it's practice.
Rowling's use of ALBUS and ELPHIAS as character names is just a coincidence, and there is nothing to worry about, correct?
08) In the book THE SCIENCE OF HARRY POTTER: How Magic Really Works, on page 310, JK ROWLING is described in the glossary in the following manner:
"Witch who is able to cast enchanting literary spells."
This book confirms what I had suspected all along --- that JK ROWLING is a witch.
For her to know about the occult on such a deep level that she is able to explain it in simple terms that a child can understand --- in my own mind --- rules out coincidence. She knows and presents such a persistent world-view of magic and the occult, that it makes logical sense that she understands it on a very deep level. Explaining things as complicated as this to children would be impossible for anyone who had no background in the occult.
09) Of the four houses of HOGWARTS, Slytherin is interesting insofar as it features reptilian imagery. The students that attended this school are described as sly, power-hungry, and ambitious. It also states that Slytherin has turned out the most dark wizards and witches than those of any other house. They were the dishonest ones, and in the HARRY POTTER universe, this would have been where the power-mad despots and tyrants would have been schooled.
10) In HARRY POTTER, the MALFOYS were described as having prided themselves in being purebloods --- those in the occult and in the ILLUMINATI also are obsessed with maintaining their BLOODLINE.
11) The new book, which is to be released on July 16, 2005 is entitled HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE, and this sounds like it is going to be related to bloodline matters, with which these people are absolutely OBSESSED --- the maintenence of the purity of their BLOODLINE.
However, in the book and film HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, the character Bellatrix Lestrange is obsessed with maintenence of her bloodline, and Helena Bonham Carter, who is playing this character in the film adaption, says about the following about the character in the June 1, 2007 issue of Entertainment Weekly (pg. 10):
"She's a sadist. And a racist, obsessed with blood purity, like Adolph Hitler."
12) In the book THE SCIENCE OF HARRY POTTER: How Magic Really Works, the author Roger Highfield makes the repeated statements that ordinary humans (MUGGLES) are of diminished mental capacity. Over and over again, he makes the suggestion that it is BAD to be an ordinary human being, and it is PREFERRED to be a magician or witch.
13) Harry Potter, the boy, receives THE MARK on his forehead, after he defeats the evil character who sacrificed his parents. This is the very same mark that is spoken of in the biblical book of REVELATION --- 13:16 & 13:17, 14:9, 14:11, 15:1, 16:1, 19:20 and 20:4.
14) HARRY POTTER uses an owl called HEDWIG. Owls are one of the animals used as familiars by witches and black magicians.
15) Rule # 1 in the world of Harry Potter is IT IS BAD TO BE ORDINARY (MUGGLE). Incidentally, MUGGLE is an old-time slang for marijuana cigarettes. Just watch the old propaganda film REEFER MADNESS, as in that film the marijuana smoked are called MUGGLES.
16) The ORIGINAL TITLE of the first Harry Potter book was:
HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
The Philosopher's Stone is a much sought-after item in the occult and black-magic world. Incidentially, this book is still called this in Britain, but was renamed in its' USA edition.
17) The third floor of HOGWART'S is forbidden to all EXCEPT those who are selected to have this knowledge and access. This is yet another coincidence, as it fits in perfectly with the symbolism and practices of many of the world's SECRET SOCIETIES. A person has to be selected by the members of the inner-sanctum to have access to these upper levels of knowledge.
18) In the first HARRY POTTER film --- the following was sung at the Christmas Pageant:
"Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, ring the Hogwart Bell, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, cast a Christmas spell."
19) In the films, there are a lot of spells and potions mentioned --- three of them are actually REAL SUBSTANCES --- WORMWOOD --- WOLFSBANE --- and MONK'S WOOD.
20) In the first HARRY POTTER film, FLUFFY, a three-headed Hound of Hell is shown. This matches the true-life mythological character named CEREBRUS.
21) Toward the end of the first HARRY POTTER film, a four-pillar torch is shown with the owl MOLOCH atop each of the pillars. A child himself, Harry is nearly sacrificed to MOLOCH, just as children were in real life in centuries past.
Incidentially, MOLOCH is the figure represented by a 40-foot tall stone owl at BOHEMIAN GROVE --- where the annual occult ritual called CREMATION OF CARE is performed.
22) As part of the DVD for the second HARRY POTTER film, there is a SPELL CASTING QUIZ. This is aimed at children.
I could go on and on, but I think TWENTY-TWO EXAMPLES is more than enough to make my point.
But of course, this is all a big coincidence, and the children of this world have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, right?
Well then, let me finish with the words of DAVID SPANGLER, who is one of the people working with the UN and UNESCO to teach the children of the world:
"No one will enter the NEW WORLD ORDER unless he or she will make a pledge to worship LUCIFER. No one will enter the NEW AGE unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN INITIATION."
--- David Spangler, Director of the United Nations Planetary Initiative (1991)
I don't know about you --- but this causes some deep concern. As a parent of a young child --- I would want to err on the side of the safety of my child --- and not continue to live in denial that this is indeed happening --- the Satanic infiltration of society and proliferation of EVIL.
LUCIFER is one of the principal objects of worship by the NEW WORLD ORDER. Freemasonic documents in my own possession identify the GREAT LUCIFER alternately as the LIGHT-BEARER and the TRUE HOLY-SPIRIT, as well as the SPIRIT OF INTELLIGENCE AND LOVE. LUCIFER and his ILLUMINATED KNOWLEDGE are referred to by occultists as the THOUSAND POINTS OF LIGHT.
Now, tell me . . .
Where have we heard about the THOUSAND POINTS OF LIGHT before?
American Booksellers Association - Harry Potter sales statistics, 1997-2005
CNN.com - Name of Final Harry Potter Book Announced (December 21, 2006)
Crowley, Aleister - Liber 777, Weiser Books, 1912 (Table of Correspondences, pg. 15)
Highfield, Roger - The Science of Harry Potter, Viking Press, 2002
Jones, Alex - Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove, Infowars, 2002
Kjos, Berit - Harry Potter Lures Kids To Witchcraft
MacPherson, Karen - Wands Out! It's Almost Harry Potter Time, The Detroit News, July 9, 2005
Miller, Edith Starr - Occult Theocracy, privately printed, 1933
Rowling, J.K. - Harry Potter book series, Scholastic Books, New York, NY USA, 1997-2005
J. K. Rowling