Are You SMART With Your Money?
How high will the price of GOLD rise before you consider buying some?
Here are some FACTS concening money and investing
01) Currently, 22.5% of ALL home mortgages are in some stage of default --- this is a full ONE OUT OF EVERY FIVE HOUSES ON YOUR STREET --- maybe even YOUR HOUSE!
02) Currently, all forms of CONSUMER DEBT in the United States is a total of $10 TRILLION DOLLARS --- with $7 TRILLION DOLLARS of this money in HOME MORTGAGE DEBT!
03) In the United States, CREDIT CARD DEBT has risen 400% since 1990!
04) At the close of the market today December 6, 2005, GOLD is $510.20 per ounce, the highest it has been in 18 years. Today, the NATIONAL DEBT is $8 TRILLION DOLLARS.
05) In December 1980, when GOLD was $850.00 per ounce, the NATIONAL DEBT was $374 BILLION DOLLARS.
06) This represents a 21-fold INCREASE in the NATIONAL DEBT!
07) This means that just since the BUSH-REAGAN YEARS, the NATIONAL DEBT has increased by $7.626 TRILLION DOLLARS.
08) In October 2005, the CONSUMER PRICE INDEX inflation-scale was listed at 1.2% for that month only. This represents a TRUE ANNUAL RATE OF INFLATION of 14.4% --- so when you hear that inflation is only 1% or 2% --- please remember that they are talking about THAT MONTH ONLY!
09) In December 1974, when the DOW JONES INDEX was at 577 --- only 9.4% of all Americans were invested in the market.
10) In 1995-2000 that number had risen to 56% of all Americans had some investment in the market. In the Spring of 2000, when the market crashed, over $4 TRILLION DOLLARS had been stolen from the Middle Class and transferred into the hands of the Upper Class global elite.
So, are YOU smart with your money?
Are you invested in GOLD, or are you going to be taken YET AGAIN by these monetary scams, which only make you poorer?
Go for the GOLD!
The following sources were used in the creation of this Kentroversy Paper . . .
Precious Metals - Live Market Quotes